Information Use and Collection
The user can visit the Alliance Pest Services website and not reveal of their personal data. However, Alliance may need user information, which may include your contact information, if they user registers for an account or uses any of the web-based services that are on our website.
If necessary and required, Alliance will use you contact information to reply to questions and/or inquires, service requests, activate and set up new user account and to contact you about new services and product information.
Note that your use of any of the information, content, images and/or services on the Alliance website, including mobile and table versions, is at your own risk. Alliance is not contractually bound or responsible, to the fullest extend permissible by law, in any way or manor for any damage, harm or otherwise from any said use of the Alliance website and/or mobile and tablet versions, including external web hyperlinks that said usage may cause you.
Non-Personal Information Use and Collection
When using the Alliance website, it will automatically receive and collect information that is non-personal such as your IP address, cookies and the website page requested. Alliance has the right to use this information collected to optimize our advertising and content distributed. Please note that the non-personal information is not linked or connected to any of the personal information submitted when setting up a new user account.
Sharing and Disclosing of Collected Information
Alliance can share and disclose your personal information that has been collected by the usage of our website, including but not limited to the following:
- You the user has given Alliance or our authorized representative express consent to disclose and share said information for a specific purpose.
- In the event of a legal request to respond to a subpoena, court order of other legal request, said personal information may be disclosed.
- In the event hat Alliance is required and needs said information to protect others safety, including other users of our website.
- If we need to defend the rights or property that is owned by Alliance or associated companies.
- In the event Alliance and/or our representatives discover that any of the actions taken on the Alliance website violate the Terms and Usage conditions of our website usage, including any of our usage guidelines for services offered.
Note that any type of data or information that is transmitted via the internet via desktop, mobile or tablets can’t be 100% secure. We do use various methods to ensure that company information is secured and protected.
Stay informed about pests and pest related issues in your area!
Do you see an increased amount of bats around your home lately? Learn the best way to get bats off of your property.
Prevent and treat fleas with help from Alliance Pest Services in Monmouth County.